Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thank you, Naked Peggies!


You might be wondering... what is a naked peggy? Well, since Wed Michigan's Etsy obsession began, I've been connected with one of the most wonderful (and professional!) ladies on the site. She creates custom, hand-painted "peggies" that are so incredibly detailed and adorable!



My fiance and I really wanted to do something unique and fun for our cake toppers, and after some research, I found exactly what we were looking for. Unfortunetly, I cannot share the finished product with you because I'd like to keep some of our wedding elements a secret (hint, it has something to do with Michigan). But, I want to give a special shoutout to Naked Peggies for helping create something so wonderful and personalized for our Michigan wedding!

If you're looking for a creative way to personalize your Michigan wedding, Naked Peggies is the way to go!

{Photos courtesy of Etsy}

No comments: