Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Support Adopt More!

The FABULOUS Ksenija Savic of Ksenija Savic Photography in Birmingham, has a heart of gold. Seriously- she's an amazing photographer and takes time to support an amazing charity, Adopt More. Recently, Ksenija took a two-week adventure overseas to Italy (jealous!), where she captured some truly inspiring images. Check some of them out here!

On Friday, November 13th, she'll be exhibiting her photos from Italy at an art show to benefit Adopt More. If you're in the Royal Oak area, I suggest buying a ticket and heading over to Vintner's Cellar for this great cause!

2 comments:

ksenija said...

Lindsey!!! thank you SO very much... you are TOO kind! i cannot tell you how much this means to me. <3 you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I checked out the site. She is an excellent Michigan wedding photographer. I would like to check out a fine art exhibit and maybe even get into selling fine art myself.