Friday, February 27, 2009

Lucky Girl Weddings: Part Two



Mary Brown of Lucky Girl Weddings, was kind enough to share details of her Grand Rapids wedding with Wed Michigan as well as some of the wonderful vendors she used!

My wedding was located in Grand Rapids, MI. My theme was classic, romantic, and simple. My color scheme was white, black, baby pink, and Tiffany’s blue (pool). I wanted my guests to feel comfortable and happy on my big day. The mood was fun but still classy. It was simple in the sense that I did not have elaborate flowers, favors, or decorations. The focus was more on the food, family, slideshow, dancing, etc. Our centerpieces were small cakes that matched our large cake. We let guests cut and eat the cake as they pleased throughout the night. My husband and I snuck out and let our guests stay and dance the night away after we did our meeting and greeting. Tip to brides: If you have a buffet have someone bring you a plate. If you get up you will be stopped 100 times before you get to the line!



Ceremony- Calvin Christian Reformed Church

Reception- Crowne Plaza Hotel

Cake- Cakes by Kate

Decorations/Flowers- Hobby Lobby (silk flowers)

DJ- Complete Music

Transportation- Crystal Limo

Photographer- Betsy’s Photography

Makeup- myself, as I am a Senior Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics

Hair- Posh Salon & Day Spa

No comments: